Who Are Archimedes Consulting?
We are specialist and experts.
We don’t do off the peg, one size fits all, public programmes.
We work closely with our clients to design and deliver bespoke programmes that build effective personal and corporate communication.
Our core coaches bring some magic, something unique and something special to their work.
- Patricia Seabright - Lead coach
- Sally Bishop - Voice and Acting coach
- Martine Croxall - BBC News presenter
- Patricia’s background was originally in sales and sales management, working for organisations such as Proctor and Gamble, Gillette and Coca-Cola.
- She spent many years as a consultant, coach and facilitator with Miller Heiman / Korn Ferry
Amongst her many skills, Patricia is:
- A qualified coach, and is currently building on that by studying for an Executive Coaching Masters with Ashridge Business School
- Author of “She Said!” – a handbook for women and speaking
- Thomas International accredited practitioner
- NLP practitioner
- Certified Virtual Presenter
- 1000+ hours coaching business people and politicians in speaking
- TEDx St Albans curator and speaker coach
“Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing people I’ve worked with really claim their voice and make the impact they want to with their speaking”
Patricia’s magic – bringing an understanding of the business world, and what works (and what doesn’t!) in making your voice have impact in the business context.
- Sally trained as an actress at the prestigious Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London and worked as an actress.
- She has spent many years supporting all kinds of people in all walks of life to have a confident voice and presence.
- Trained at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama attaining a master’s degree in Vocal Training
- Worked as a vocal coach for several prestigious London drama schools.
- Ran voice and movement sessions for TEDx St Albans speakers
“Working with actors was always going to be a natural fit for me. However, it was an unexpected delight when I realised how helpful stage and vocal technique can be to those who never expected to be standing in front of an audience, like businesspeople and politicians. People who want to be persuasive and confident.”
Sally’s magic – bringing energy and enthusiasm to developing client voice and movement, as well as some approaches that are often fresh to those from outside acting!
- Started as a journalist on BBC Radio Leicester.
- Worked her way up through the BBC.
- She joined BBC News in 2001
- She has covered many major news stories since 2001, for example, It fell to Martine to announce the death of Prince Philip on all the BBC’s domestic and international English-speaking TV channels. She was praised for her calm professionalism.
- She is a sought-after event host, debate moderator and presentation skills coach.
- Martine was the event host for TEDx St Albans
“The skills of a journalist to bring together stories in an informative, entertaining and concise way, are hugely relevant to the world of business and anyone who needs to communicate memorable and powerfully.”
Martine’s magic is bringing the sophistication and glamour of the world of television and the discipline of journalism to clients in the corporate world.
This is not about us, it’s about YOU. We work to understand you and your context. It’s about developing YOUR unique style and not imposing a “1 size fits all”, “only my way is right” approach.
We work with clients 121 and in small groups to help develop and hone their abilities to speak and be heard in public.
Typical problems we are asked to help with:
Our Wider Team
We work with a wider team of professionals that includes other business-based coaches, voice-over artists, BBC presenters and voice coaches, that we deploy on individual programmes as relevant for our clients.